- This Leaf candle holder Set is crafted from quality metal featuring a nature inspired decor to accentuate the interiors of your home
- This Shadow tea light holder is ideal for any candle light dinner tables, Home Altars, Puja Room, Bed Room, Living Room Decor etc
- Great hostess gifts for house warming ceremony, wedding occasions, corporate functions and religious festivals like Diwali, Pongal, Ganesh Chaturthi, etc
- This traditional candle wall sconces is a perfect relaxation item that can be used in times of meditation and yoga practice, during spa, aromatherapy, massages and any house-hold purposes.
- Dimensions : Votive Big – D x H – 5 x 9 Inch ( 12.7 x 22.86 cm) , Votive Small – D x H – 3 x 4 Inch ,( 7.62 x 10.16 cm)
Package Dimensions: xx
Looking for a relaxation after a long & tiring day at work? Simply light these votive holder on and unwind in the warmth and ambiance of flickering votive light. Give your home and interiors a natural illuminating glow with this beautiful votive holder. The beautiful silhouette from this votive holder spreads wisdom and knowledge into your home. These votive holder are apt for both scented and odorless candles. A great addition to any decor all year round from lining the outdoor patio, gallery or dining table during summer months to making your house feel extra cozy during the chilling winter nights! This votive holder safely shields the flame of your votive from spills and hot wax. The durable quality and practical design make this piece ideal for temples, restaurants, weddings, parties and events. Invest in this small wonder to create a warm subtle glow that awakens the senses and brings a flattering, mellow ambiance to your space. When lit, the patterned wood design create a unique candlelit environment. Transform any space into an inviting atmosphere and enjoy the light for longer hours. These tea lights are the safe, simple answer to decorate with light – from the cozy comforts of your home to your next big adventure. These votive can be placed anywhere – living rooms, gardens, patios, restaurants, temples. Apt in times of parties, weddings, sleepovers, holidays, Christmas, Halloween.